Helpful Seller's TipsSelling your home is an important decision. Below are some helpful tips to get you started. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Prepare Your Home to Sell.After you've made basic repairs, the task of selling your home boils down to making the house as clean, clutter-free, and inviting as Seller's Tips possible. Go through this check list at least every other day to make sure that your home and property is tidy and inviting. Remember to try and keep everything just the way you'd want it to be if you were a prospective buyer.
When you're armed with the right information and an experienced real estate professional, you'll be closer to reaching your goal -selling your property quickly and for the highest price possible.
Check List on Things You Should Do Before Selling You're Home.
- Clean doors and windows
- Sweep sidewalk
- Polish doorknob
- Shake out doormat
- Water flowers (replace if necessary)
- Keep the lawn and landscaping trimmed.
- Clean doors
- Clean windows
- Mop floor
- Shake out rug
- Vacuum carpeting
- Water flowers or plants
- Dust shelves or entry table
- Tidy up closet.
Living room, family room
- Stow away newspapers, magazines, books, games, toys, and videos
- Straighten out coffee table, bookshelves, and other areas
- Mop floor or vacuum rugs
- Vacuum upholstered furniture; wipe down leather or vinyl
- Dust surfaces (including TV screen)
- Sweep fireplace
- Wipe down ceiling fan blades.
- Mop or vacuum floor
- Clean appliances
- Wipe counter tops, cabinets
- Clean sink
- Stow away kitchen sponge and dish towels
- Open windows or run fan to remove cooking odors.
- Wipe wet shower stalls and bathtubs
- Mop floors
- Put out fresh towels
- Empty waste baskets
- Clean sinks, mirrors and faucets
- Stow away laundry.
If You Have Any Questions of You're Own.Please contact us if you have any questions about selling your home, land, commercial building or any type of real property. We are proud to provide service excellence to property owners.
- › Find a REALTOR®
- › Find a Local Service Professional
- › NJ School Information
- › Hunterdon County
- › Somerset County
- › Garden State MLS
- › Why use a REALTOR®
- › Real Estate Transfer Fee
- › Buyers Tips
- › Sellers Tips
- › Glossary of Real Estate Terms
- › REALTOR® Code of Ethics
- › Resolving a Complaint
- › Filing a Complaint