HUNTERDON/SOMERSET AOR Referral Network
THE NEW JERSEY REFERRAL NETWORK. LLC (“NJRN”) through the relationship of HSAR, offers the membership the opportunity to utilize their license without sending it to lay dormant in the N.J. Real Estate Commission’s files. HSAR offers the following:
- If an agent does not opt to pay dues, but wishes to remain active in our business, they may join HSAR’s referral network and have the opportunity to utilize that license and earn a commission by merely making a phone call to our office.
- Your present Broker of Record signs Section 2 in the back of the license releasing you as a member of that office. You will complete Section 1.
- The cost of the license transition to the Real Estate Commission is $25.00
- The fee for the New Jersey Referral Co. is $125 annually.
- Make out a check in the amount of $150 to the New Jersey Referral Network.
The agreement between the NJRN and the licensee must be readand signed. Send in the fully executed agreement, license and check to the attention of Ms. Lu Monteleone, Broker of Record, c/o New Jersey Referral Network, LLC, P.O. Box 2029, Morristown, New Jersey 07962-2029 or call 973-425-0149.